Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Aztech Productions Demo Reel 2010

UPDATED DEMO REEL @ THIS LINK: www.youtube.com MUSIC - "If I Could Feel Again" by Pretty Lights *All work by Joseph M. Lombardi Email - AztechLombardi@Gmail.com # - 314.503.7516 T - twitter.com/AztechFilm YouTube - youtube.com/skaster5288 This is my cinematographer/director's reel for 2010. I work with music videos, short films, and editing projects I currently work with Canon 5D Mark II and Canon 7D's, but I also film with a Canon XL-H1, Panasonic HPX170, Panasonic HVX200, and a Sony EX1 I work with clients on music videos, live show edits, web videos, and television broadcast. Also, if you want to see The Black Eyed Peas use my footage on the jumbo trons during their "THEEND" world tour, click the link below and watch the screens in the back. bit.ly

Graphing Calculator Texas Instruments

0 comments:

Post a Comment




Sponsor Links